1. We only accept bridal gowns which can be new with tags or gently loved.
2. Due to the ever changing wedding dress styles, we only accept dresses 3 years or newer.
3. All worn items must be professionally dry cleaned before they are consigned. If your item(s) have not been professionally cleaned or preserved, Off White can arrange a professional cleaning at a discounted rate. All fees must be paid at the time of consignment.
4. Off White and the consigner will mutually determine the list price of all items based on age, condition, brand, style, size and demand. We thoroughly research your dress to come up with the best price for you and our customers.
5. Consignments are only accepted by appointment. We cannot accept consignments on Saturdays for they are our busiest days which makes it difficult to carefully inspect your items. Please contact us to set up an appointment to bring items in for consignment.
6. WE DO NOT CONSIGN bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride dresses or outdated wedding gowns.